AUTUMN CRUISE 2023
Saturday 30th September to Sunday 1st October 2023
Cruise Leader: Colin Little
Itinerary will be published here when available
Cruise Leader: Colin Little (RC Sandpiper)
Our programme for the club Autumn Cruise this year is a trip up the river Ant. For those who would like to kick their cruise off early, we propose to meet at about 7.30pm on the Friday evening 30th September at an EACC table at Thurne Lion for dinner.
For those who prefer to start the cruise on Saturday 30th September we propose assembling at the club site for a mid-morning passage (leaving site 10:30-11:00hrs) to Barton Broad and where the Norfolk Punt Club are delighted that we will use their pontoons and all their facilities. There will be a gas BBQ available to use or self-catering group supper and get together. A friendly race around the broad in the afternoon may be possible.
The cruise will then sail back to Ant mouth and a raft up on South Walsham broad on Sunday for lunch, then disperse to home bases.
Newer members, this will be a great opportunity to meet others and you will be particularly welcome.
Potential Cruiseristas please contact Colin Little by email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating joining date. If you are intending to eat in the pub on the Friday evening please communicate that to the cruise leader by Friday 23rd September.
Who is going so far:
- Sandpiper - Colin and Frankie - Friday Lion dinner
- Pippinjack - Paul and Jane - Friday Lion dinner
- Dove - Dave and Soozie - Friday Lion dinner
- Moon Daisy - Jimmy and Carolyn- Friday Lion dinner
- Rosie - Bob and Julia - Joining at Barton
- Evergreen - David and Ruth- Friday Lion dinner
- Ceres - John and Susie - Joining at Barton Saturday only
- Nutcracker - Mike and Sally - Friday
- Picus - Richard and Sally- Friday Lion Dinner
- Ragdoll - Ben and Nick - Saturday
- Bewitched - Colin and Liz - Saturday at Barton but attending Friday Lion Dinner
- Lily - Roger and Lesley - Friday Lion Dinner
- Pinkers - Paul and Julie - Saturday
- Kobweb - Ian - Saturday (not eating)
- Glider - David and Claire - Saturday Lion Dinner